Media Contact & Accreditation
For media enquiries or questions about accreditation, please contact our press officer:
Ms. Judith Pieper-Köhler
firstname.lastname@example.org | +49 170 4854816
When posting to social media, we request that you use the hashtags #jwm2020, #jwsc2020 or #hERZchampions.
THE FOLLOWING CAN APPLY FOR ACCREDITATION:
• People in possession of a valid press pass for a journalist’s association in Germany or abroad,
• People from inside or outside Germany who can demonstrate their (photo)journalism activities by the following means:
- by presenting bylined articles no more than six months old at the time of the event,
- by presenting a masthead, no more than six months old at the time of the event, in which you are listed as an editor, permanent member of editorial staff, or writer,
- by presenting a written commission for journalism related to the event from an editorial department,
- by presenting a testimonial no more than six months old stating that you work for a student publication or by presenting a valid youth press association pass,
• Press photographers who can demonstrate that they work in a journalistic capacity
Evidence should be provided in German or English. There is no right to accreditation.
Journalists and media teams will be able to gain accreditation for the event here shortly.
Please direct any questions regarding press or public relations activities to email@example.com. If you send us a request via email, we will be happy to add you to our newsletter and advise you when accreditation applications are open.