Journalists and media teams will be able to gain accreditation for the event here shortly.
Please direct any questions regarding press or public relations activities to email@example.com. If you send us a request via email, we will be happy to add you to our newsletter and advise you when accreditation applications are open.
THE FOLLOWING CAN APPLY FOR ACCREDITATION:
• People in possession of a valid press pass for a journalist’s association in Germany or abroad,
• People from inside or outside Germany who can demonstrate their (photo)journalism activities by the following means:
- by presenting bylined articles no more than six months old at the time of the event,
- by presenting a masthead, no more than six months old at the time of the event, in which you are listed as an editor, permanent member of editorial staff, or writer,
- by presenting a written commission for journalism related to the event from an editorial department,
- by presenting a testimonial no more than six months old stating that you work for a student publication or by presenting a valid youth press association pass,
• Press photographers who can demonstrate that they work in a journalistic capacity
Evidence should be provided in German or English. There is no right to accreditation.
For media enquiries or questions about accreditation, please contact our press officer:
Ms. Judith Pieper-Köhler
firstname.lastname@example.org | +49 170 4854816